The Aubrey Middle School Band Program has 3 main forms of technology to communicate information to our students, parents, and band families. All information will be delivered primarily through the band website, email, or via Remind.
The Aubrey Middle School Band maintains several ways to get your band information: the band website, email, and much more. Often, when info is really important, we will email it out to the band. Unfortunately, email is sometimes an unreliable system to deliver important news and isn’t great for last minute changes or updates. Many people don’t check their email but once a day. Furthermore, students are relying less on email and more on text messaging than ever.
So, we have Remind. Whenever important info needs to be distributed, last minute changes arise, or important deadlines come up, we will send out remind message to everyone enrolled in the class.
Signing up for Text Messages
- Text our class code @class code* to the phone number 81010.
- Reply to the text messages sent from the Remind team.
Signing up for Smartphone Notifications
- Download the Remind app on your Android or IOS device.
- Open the app and create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Tap the + by classes joined and enter our class code @class code.*
Please Note: Your/our personal contact information (like cell #’s) will not be visible on Remind.
*Contact your student’s band director for your class code.